Employers, please email job postings to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Communications Coordinator - AgAmerica Lending
AgAmerica is seeking a Communications Coordinator to add strategic and operational value to CEO Operations and CEO Internal/ External Relations. The Communications Coordinator will report directly to the Chief of Staff and will primarily develop and execute communication strategies for external and internal company stakeholders, using data analysis to build comprehensive communication plans and drive effective messaging. Additionally, this person will work closely with the Chief of Staff to design and execute management strategies, develop quarterly company plans, spearhead select new business efforts, and manage high-impact meeting logistics.
- Hire Date: ASAP
- Position Type: Full-time
- Compensation: Wages negotiable based on experience, competitive benefits package
- Manager: Chief of Staff
- Plan and execute annual communications relating to all tiers of company leadership
- Prepare meeting materials including but not limited to, presentation slides, agendas, and content
- Interpret data; manage KPI data and other findings
- Prioritize, plan, and execute project and key initiatives
- Write and review content for a variety of internal and external audiences
- Manage priorities and CEO/CoS calendar as needed
- Liberal Arts degree: Business, Communications, and English majors preferred
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Advanced PowerPoint, Word, Excel skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Exercise discretion and confidentiality
- Multi-task and prioritize o understand and replicate writing tones
- Communicate in a superior fashion o anticipate needs and exercise business intuition
- Be extremely organized
- To know the farmer.
- To counsel the farmer.
- To provide a financial structure that allows the farmer to thrive in good times and to sleep well during tough times.
- To celebrate the critical role of the farmer in America, and to champion all that the American farmer represents in a changing world.
Position added to Job Bank on December 16, 2020.