Employers, please email job postings to email@example.com.
RayPar Medical Group is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join the team! Our practice is made of up multiple medical clinics in the Lakeland and Winter Haven communities. This full time staff member will be based in Lakeland and help to coordinate marketing policies and programs, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase brand awareness. The Marketing Specialist will work closely with the medical team and members of management to develop and deliver various marketing strategies for the clinics with the medical group practice.
- Develop and implement the Brand strategy for various medical practices
- Collaborate with Clinic Managers to develop the marketing strategy for new and existing products based on annual marketing budget
- Oversee marketing budget and allocate resources among projects
- Build relationships and negotiate with media partners to guarantee advantageous contracts
- Research and analyze local market to determine product demand and competition for various service lines, under direction of Clinic managers
- Provide input on consumer trends and customer awareness
- Implement various Marketing strategies for ad campaigns, digital marketing, social media, events and public relations activities
- Work closely with members of medical team and management, to include doctors, front desk, Medical Assistants, etc.; providing team members with appropriate tools, materials and resources for promotion
- Work closely with clinic management teams to maintain inventory of marketing and promotional materials
- Create print and digital advertisements, posters, business cards, etc., using Indesign and Photoshop; work with outside vendors as needed
- Implement Public Relations initiatives via online reputation management and reporting on patient satisfaction
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
- 1-3 years experience in marketing or communications
- Excellent project management skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Confident leadership style
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Can work cooperatively and effectively with different personality types as well as other departments, vendors, and managers (adaptable and versatile)
- Adept with graphic design for print layout and digital projects as it applies to brand management
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
- Proven track record of success in an internship or previous entry-level position
- Familiarity with branding concepts
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience within the healthcare industry
Interested candidates should submit their letter of interest and a resume by 2/22/19 to: BShoemaker@rayparmed.com
Communications Coordinator, Central Florida Regional Planning Council
The Central Florida Regional Planning Council’s (CFRPC) primary mission is to provide support to the citizens and local governments of our region and to seek ways to improve the quality of life of the citizens of the Heartland through technical assistance to local governments, transportation planning, emergency preparedness and economic development coordination in DeSoto, Hardee, Highlands, Okeechobee, and Polk Counties.
The CFRPC seeks a full-time Communications Coordinator for work on a wide variety of projects in the field of community relations and communications. Work includes but is not limited to coordination with the public and officials, preparation of public engagement materials, social media communications, and coordination with civic and community groups. Attendance and presentations at night or Saturday meetings or community workshops may be required from time to time.
Qualifications: Minimum of 2 years experience in community or public relations. Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with a degree in a related field required. Strong attention to detail, multitasking abilities, and organizational skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Bilingual in Spanish preferred. Competitive salary and full benefits package. Named a Best Place to Work, the CFRPC offers a dynamic and flexible work environment.
By Thursday, January 31, 2019, submit resume fully describing experience, qualifications, salary history, and at least 2 professional references with full contact information to: Jennifer Codo-Salisbury, firstname.lastname@example.org. Full benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement plan benefits (non-FRS). The CFRPC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. www.cfrpc.org