About FPRAWith 16 professional chapters and seven student chapters throughout the State, FPRA offers members networking opportunities, professional development, accreditation and certification, Golden Image Awards, an exceptional Annual Conference, and Counselors’ Network for senior-level counselors.
The Florida Public Relations Association (FPRA) is a statewide organization of more than 1,200 public relations professionals dedicated to advancing the professional development of its members. FPRA is a sound professional investment that opens the door to a world of opportunities.
The DP/PC Chapter of FPRA is made up of more than 60 public relations professionals representing nearly every industry in the area; including government, tourism, non-profit, education, healthcare, financial, retail, agencies and big and small business. Our chapter includes all levels of public relations practitioners, from students to new graduates to seasoned professionals.
This strong network of communication comes together for support and education through monthly membership meetings, professional development seminars, and special events. We are committed not only to the betterment of our profession and ourselves but also to our community. In addition to professional development opportunities, we lend our expertise to a number of community service projects throughout the year.
FPRA is a statewide organization of public relations professionals dedicated to:
- Enhancing the professional development of its members
- Providing a forum for personal growth through interaction and resource exchange
- Serving as the “united voice” of the public relations profession in Florida
- Fostering the highest professional standards and ethics of its members
- Gaining understanding and support for the performance of its members and the profession as a whole on behalf of all practitioners within the state of Florida.
The Florida Public Relations Association is dedicated to developing public relations practitioners who, through ethical and standardized practices, enhance the public relations profession in Florida.
To be Florida’s most respected public relations organization